- Tokenboards Application
- 1. How do I open a token to add comments, a color or move it?
- 2. What is the 'Billboard Mode', how do I activate it and how does it work?
Billboard mode allows users to project boards on a TV monitor, computer screen, a conference room, lunch hall or anywhere else where there is a computer in the world.
To start billboard mode, simply paste the URL into your favorite browser and the system will automatically update every 30 seconds, allowing users to see the latest updated information on the board.
- 3. How do I share my board, manage editing capabilities or share the board's link to allow others to view only?
- 4. How can I print cell background from a board?
- 5. How do I export boards to Excel for easy printing?
To export, click the menu icon in the upper right part of your screen, then on the Export to Excel submenu.
- 6. How do I freeze a row or a column?
To freeze a column or row, right click on the token and select freeze column or row.
- 7. How do I use templates to plan and schedule my projects?
- 8. How do I invite people to join and use TokenBoards?
- 9. How do I change the size of my board?
Did we miss anything that might be helpful to you? Drop us a note using our contact form!